One of our most popular speaker for Teachers and Tour Guides. Small, powerful, and with excellent clarity. It can be worn clipped on a belt and hung on a shoulder with the included strap . Can be used MP3 speaker. And accepts signals from both input ports.
Model: VoiceBooster MR1505 (Aker)
Peak Power output: 12 Watts
Frequency response: 100hz ± 13db1khz ± 1db
Dimensions: 4.13” x 3.31” x 1.38” (105mm x 84mm x 35mm)
Weight: 0.92 lbs (420 g)
Voltage : 7.5v
Current consumption: 150mA
Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A +- 3 dB
Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6 hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
Also included: Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, Removable belt clip, adjustable waist band, Carry bag.
Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations.
Special Note Regarding the iComm when using with the VoiceBooser MR1505 model (3/13/2016): The issues that were having bwtween the iComm and the MR1505 have been resolved with a hardware revison to the iComm.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries that last 10-15 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
- Battery life will last 2-3 years.
- Sound covers over 4,500 square feet.
- Small and portable.
- Can be worn inside a costume in many different ways.
- Comes with adjustable waist or neck band and a removable belt clip.
- Can also be used MP3 speaker. The amp has a microphone input and a MP3 input. The amp will accept signals from both input ports and out through the speaker at the same time.
Peak Output Power (watts):
Product Weight (Pounds):
Product Weight (Grams):
Typical battery charge life:
Frequency Response High:
100 hz +- 13dB
Frequency Response Low:
4 hz +- 1dB
53 dBV/A +- 3 dB