These Mannequins are perfect for costumes. They are fully flexible and simple to dress and undress. You will not find a better display to show off your costume!
Fully Flexible Posable Male Mannequins Covered in Black Fabric:
These Mannequins are perfect for costumes. They are fully flexible and simple to dress and undress. Because it is flexible it makes it simple to dress in rigid costumes. I have 6 costumes on display in my own house. You will not find a better display to show off your costume! Buy with confidence!
Actual Costumes used with: Stormtrooper, Sand Trooper, Biker Scout, Snow Trooper, Clone Trooper, Darth Vader, Tusken Raider, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Mandolorian, Tie Pilot, At-At Pilot, Cylon, Halo Master Chief, Mascots, Predator, Alien, Super heroes, Knights, Zombies, etc.
- New Condition, ships within 24 hours, minimum purchase of 1
- Bendable metal frame covered in a flexible polyurethane foam.
- Feet, ankles, knees, thighs, shoulders, elbows, wrist, and fingers can be moved and hold their position.
- Exterior is covered with a black fabric. Fabric can be pinned to it.
- No under-suit or gloves are needed when dressing with stormtrooper armor!
- Has a stable metal stand for support!
- Easy to assemble.
- Mannequin can be dressed in armor or undressed in 10 minutes or less. Watch the video! Height: 72” Waist: 30” Inseam: 33.5” Arm length: 31” Weight with Stand: 25 pounds Box Size: 67” L x 14” W x 10” H Note: All measurements are estimation due to variants of the polyurethane foam.
Note: A sitting pose is not possible to do with this mannequin. Sharp bends may result in the foam fracturing but that will not affect the support frame and functionality. For non standard poses please contact us for guidance before you purchase. If this mannequin will not meet your needs we will be happy to recommend an alternative that will work with your application.
Mannequin information and assembly video:
Dressing the Mannequin in armor video:
Peak Output Power (watts):
Frequency Response High:
Frequency Response Low: