Our most popular voice amplifier. Especially for teacher, tour guides, docents, coaches, clergy, etc...Can be used as an MP3 speaker as well. It accepts signals from both input ports simultaneously.
Model: VoiceBooster MR2200 (Aker)
Peak Power output: 16 Watts
Frequency response: 100hz ± 13db1khz ± 1db
Dimensions: 3.86” x 3.62” x1.85” (98mm x 92mm x 47mm)
Weight: 0.67 lbs (305 g)
Voltage : 7.5v
Current consumption: 150mA
Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A +- 3 dB
Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6 hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
Also included: VoiceBooster packaging, VoiceBooster operation Manual, VoiceBooster 6 Month Warranty, Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), Microphone line in port, USB Port, Removable belt clip, adjustable waist band, Carry bag.
Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries that last 10-15 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
- Battery life will last 2-3 years.
- Sound covers over 6,000 square feet.
- Small and portable.
- FM Radio with Automatic Tuning.
- USB port and controls for playing MP3 music and sound files.
- Comes with adjustable waist.
- Can also be used MP3 speaker.
Peak Output Power (watts):
Product Weight (Pounds):
Product Weight (Grams):
Typical battery charge life:
Frequency Response High:
100 hz +- 13dB
Frequency Response Low:
4 hz +- 1dB
53 dBV/A +- 3 dB