Two inputs for microphone and MP3 player makes this a great amp for broadcasting with sound or music. Plus, this amp has a battery life of 10-15 hours before needing to recharge.
Model: VoiceBooster MR2300 (Aker)
Peak Power output: 20 Watts
Frequency response: 100hz ± 13db1khz ± 1db
Dimensions: 5.31” x 3.74” x 1.57” (135mm x 95mm x 40mm)
Weight: 0.99 lbs (450 g)
Voltage : 7.5v
Current consumption: 150mA
Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A +- 3 dB
Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6 hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
Also included: Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, adjustable waist band, Carry bag.
Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations
Note: This amplfiier does not work well with the iComm becasue it is too large to fit inside of a Costume. Please choose the MR1506 model or MR1505 model.
- Rechargeable lithium batteries that last 10-15 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
- Battery life will last 2-3 years.
- Sound covers over 6,500 square feet.
- Small and portable.
- Comes with adjustable waist band.
- Can also be used MP3 speaker. The amp has a microphone input and a MP3 input . The amp will accept signals from both input ports and out through the speaker at the same time.
Peak Output Power (watts):
Product Weight (Pounds):
Product Weight (Grams):
Typical battery charge life:
Frequency Response High:
100 hz +- 13dB
Frequency Response Low:
4 hz +- 1dB
53 dBV/A +- 3 dB